We are delighted to offer an opportunity to join our organization as a Business Development Executive for its developing operations.
- Prepare and implement business development strategy for the country with the support of B.D. Manager;
- Visit proactively clients and prospects to promote the Company’s Services;
- Promote J&G’s services during commercial events (conferences, seminars, workshops, etc);
- Transforms client needs into a sales strategy, develop working plan, establish and manage relationships, meet key stakeholders and clients;
- Ensure business growth Initiatives are pushed and realized with expected profitability levels;
- Ensure the registration of J&G Engineering and Construction Services Limited as vendor with all clients and targeted prospects;
- Coordinates all sourcing/ Procurement activities related to Tenders in order to allow to competitive bidding and on-time deliveries for projects.
- Prepare proposals and manage the negotiations and conclusions of contracts;
- Prepare response to tenders;
- Collects feedback of client satisfaction;
- Participate in contract negotiation with the relevant support from legal, finance and management.
- Graduate degree in relevant field, preferably in engineering;
- Experience in sales and marketing or Business development (minimum of 5 years).
- Relevant experience of 3 years in the oil and gas industry and knowledge of industry practices.
- Candidates for the positions must have experience to read extensively, commercial bidding, and document handling.
- Candidates must be goal getters, self-starters with dynamic personalities.
- Excellent commercial and presentation skills is essential.
- Candidate must be organized and pay attention to details.
- Ability to use Microsoft office packages effectively
- Ability to write proposals and follow up
- Ability to use social media Marketing tools effectively
- Influencing (internal/external);
- Strategic thinking;
- Excellent Presentation skills