Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Policy
The policy of Pinnacle Oil and Gas Limited is focused on maintaining health, safety and environmental care on a sound level. The following principles apply for all employees
- Strive to prevent accidents and injuries of employees and third parties, material damage, and damage to the environment, as much as possible.
- We continually work at improving working condition and environmental protection.
- The supply and removal of waste materials that are detrimental to the environment are properly carried out.
- Give adequate attention to driving back safety risks over other hazards.
- Strive to minimize the number of lost man days caused by industrial accidents and poor working conditions.
Safety starts with each of us. Every employee, both in our employ or acting as sub- contractor, is responsible for the safe and solid execution of their task, adhering to our safety policy guidelines. This the management will promote strictly, through training, information and provision of the appropriate resources. This Policy will be reviewed at least every three years and modified, if deemed fit, to meet new challenges.